maandag 22 februari 2010

Breakestra - Dusk Till Dawn (STRUT048LP)

These cats from the Stones Throw family keep the lhistory of funk alive, not only with their own amazing albums, but also by playing all those funk tunes you're digging after! Make sure you check out their Live Mix part1 & part2: live 'medleys' containing all thé classic funk samples!

To spread my love for funk, and the band, I'll leave you with the latest album by Breakestra: Dusk Till Dawn. Download the album here!

Tracklist:

A1
Need A Little Love

A2
Dark Clouds Rain Soul

A3
North-East To Nippon

B1
Come On Over


Featuring - Afrodyete
B2
Get It Right

B3
Show You The Way

B4
You'll Never Know


Featuring - Jeremy Ruzumna
C1
Joyful Noise

C2
Lowdown Stank

C3
I Don't Wanna Wait

C4
Back At The Boathouse

D1
No Matter Where You Go

D2
'Posed To Be


Featuring - Chali 2na , DJ Dusk , Mixmaster Wolf
D3
Me & Michelle

D4
Set The Sun (For Tarek)

I'll leave you with a live impression of Breakestra, playing in Dublin! I saw the guys in Ghent, and if we forget for two seconds I know every breakestra-beat with my eyes closed, I can tell you the band is tight as a ... You know what I mean!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten